Wired earplug headphones designed for extended use in the workshop and beyond. ISOtunes WIRED is sweat and water resistant with a 29 NRR and steady-state background noise-isolation for clear calls in loud environments.
- 8 mm drivers for clear sound and heavy bass
- Ultra-durable double-braided wire
- 3-button in-line controller with microphone
- ANSI-certified 29 dB NRR
- OSHA-compliant hearing protection
- SafeMax™ Technology limits volume output to 85 dB
- IPX5 water and sweat resistance
- Noise-isolating microphone for clear calls in loud environments
ISOtunes WIRED comes with 4 pairs of ISOtunes TRILOGY™ foam eartips, 2 pairs of silicone triple-flange eartips, 2 pairs of silicone single-flange eartips, and a snap-shut travel carrier.
Warranty: All ISOtunes® products come with a 1-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage by misuse, abuse or unauthorized modifications. We will provide a free exchange for customers who experience defective products within 12 months of purchase.*
Guarantee: Your satisfaction is guaranteed with a 30-day money back promise. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will prove a full refund**.
*The ISOtunes Wired Listen-Only comes with a 3-month warranty. Apparel & Merchandise items are excluded from warranty & money back guarantee.
**Only items that have been purchased directly from ISOtunes.com can be returned to ISOtunes. ISOtunes products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
TRILOGY™ Eartips are included with each pair of ISOtunes. When you receive your product, try on each eartip size for comfort and fit. For optimal hearing protection, follow the directions below:
- Inspect the eartips before every use for degradation or deformation. The integrity of the eartips is vital for proper hearing protection.
- Ensure the eartips are securely attached to the ISOtunes product.
- Insert the eartips - make sure they are fitted, adjusted, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions as stated in the manual included with the product.
Replace each pair of eartips every 1-3 months. For automatic replenishment and 15% off each eartip order, sign up for Subscribe and Save.