Frequently Asked Questions
How do I charge my ISOtunes LINK Aware?
- Slide the battery cover latch "up" toward the headband to release the battery cover.
- When using the Lithium Battery Pack, always make sure the Battery Pack's cable is plugged into the port in the compartment. Please note, the battery comes fully installed.
- Please charge with included cable by plugging it into the Charging Port.
- While the cable is plugged into the Charging Port, LED charging lights will let you know how charged the LINK is.
- Solid red light indicates LINK Aware is charging.
- Solid green light indicates LINK Aware is fully charged.
How do I clean the earpads?
Clean your ISOtunes earpads by gently wiping them with a clean, damp cloth. Use water only. Do not clean pads with alcohol-based cleaning solutions. Let pads dry completely before next use.
I think my product is defective. What should I do?