IMPORTANT CHARGING INFORMATION
In order to ensure proper earbud performance, ONLY charge your ISOtunes PRO earbuds with a MAXIMUM 5 Watt (5V – 1.0 A) charger. Using any higher/faster speed charger could be dangerous and may damage your ISOtunes PRO product.
How do I fit the earbuds into my ears?
ISOtunes® PRO comes with 3 sets of ISOtunes TRILOGY™ Foam eartips (S,M,L) and 1 set of rubber triple flange eartips. The foam eartips have been specifically designed by for use with ISOtunes PRO and are made from a heat-activated memory foam which allows long-term, comfortable wear and enhanced sound performance. The foam eartips provide maximum noise reduction while the rubber eartips are recommended for use in less noisy situations.
The device comes with the Medium size eartips already in place. Choose the eartip size that fits most snugly in your ear canal. Remember, the snugger the fit, the better the noise attenuation. Please note: the foam eartips twist onto the posts of each earphone so the eartips securely stay on the device throughout usage.
Getting a snug fit with your ISOtunes PRO Earbuds is essential for receiving of benefits of noise isolation. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Start by placing the headphones around the back of your neck, and ensure you have the proper earbuds on each side of your head (right vs. left).
2. Grab the right earbud with your right hand and use your left hand to warm up and compress the foam eartip.
3. Before inserting the compressed foam eartip into your ear, reach over your head with your left hand and lift the top of your right ear to open your ear canal.
4. Then, insert the foam eartip deeply into your ear canal and hold it in place for 5 seconds, or until the foam has fully expanded.
5. Finally, press and bend the memory wire behind your ear to get your desired fit, and ensure the earbud is flush with the outside of your ear.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 with the opposite earbud.
How do I adjust the call and ring volume?
Please note how the screen prompt reads "Volume" with the control bar below. Turning this up or down impacts the music volume, but does not affect phone call or ring volume.
Please note how the screen prompt now reads "Bluetooth" with the control bar below. Turning this up or down will adjust the call and ring volume.
My phone/computer/tablet isn't recognizing ISOtunes PRO so I can't pair. What should I do?
Please note that turning your ISOtunes PRO on does not automatically put the unit into pairing mode. From the off position, you must press and hold the multi-function button (MFB) in the center of the controller for 5 seconds, or until you see the indicator light flashing red and blue. Now ISOtunes is in pairing mode and should be recognizable by any Bluetooth-enabled device.
How do I clean the eartips?
Clean your ISOtunes TRILOGY tips by gently wiping them with a clean, damp cloth. Use water only. Do not clean tips with alcohol-based cleaning solutions. Let tips dry completely before next use.
Where can I buy replacement eartips?
How do I activate the voice command function?
When powered on and paired with your smart phone, press the Volume Up (+) and Multifunction button (center) at the same time.
I think my product is defective. What should I do?